Industry Spotlight Panel—How to Maximize Your Business in a Tough Economy
offers a lively and frank discussion on how personal trainers can thrive in a tough economic climate. How can personal trainers out-perform the competition? How can they address their clients' budget concerns without jeopardizing their bottom line? The DVD features a panel of industry leaders who share their perspectives on the true challenges and opportunities for personal trainers in today's market—and how to turn obstacles into powerful advantages. The DVD addresses a number of key issues, including when personal trainers should adjust their business model to accommodate the needs of the marketplace, cost-effective marketing strategies, competitive programming approaches, and innovative ideas to revitalize training and boost profit potential.
Among the topics covered:
- How can personal trainers succeed in the current economic climate?
- How do you address your clients' budget concerns without jeopardizing your own bottom line?
- What are some cost-effective marketing strategies to boost profit?
- What are the opportunities for trainers in today's market?
- What is the future of personal training?
Produced in cooperation with the IDEA Health and Fitness Association.